Monday, March 26, 2012

Callbacks in association with Update panel

I've got a Gridview that I've customized with buttons that do callbacks to get context menus and insert stuff in the main Gridview table.

If I put the entire Gridview in an update panel, what is the likelihood that these little custom callbacks will still work? Rephrased: is it a known feature of update panels that they will interfere with, override, or otherwise mess up such callbacks? Or do update panels just respond to submits, or have some other property, that would indicate that they would not interfere with such callbacks?

Any guidance on this would be appreciated ( I hope to have better luck testing this for myself soon.)

Thanks!

hello.

if i'm not mistaken, the scriptmanager intercepts form submission only...


Thanks for the post. That's good news. I'll keep my fingers crossed for the test.

Agradecimento!

No comments:

Post a Comment