Monday, March 26, 2012

CallBack on ContentPageHolder

Hi everyone,

I have a Master Page called AppMaster.master And I have two aspx pages: Default.aspx and News.aspx.

On my AppMaster.master i have one Menu (top of the page) and Ads (left and right of the page). I have a ContentPlaceHolder in AppMaster. When i click on Home the page refresh and go to /Default.aspx, the same thing for /News.aspx.

I want to refresh only the content of the masterpage using callback or AJAX. I probed two methods but i can't refresh only the content. When i click news on the menu of the master page refresh only the content showing /News.aspx without postback. I used the updatepanel but it does'n work.

Can you help me please? Thanks...Confused

This is your scenario?

1) You have a master page,

2) You have two content pages that use the master page,

3) You want to refresh the UpdatePanel on the content page when someone clicks a link on the Master Page?

Check this out, and if this does not help you then let me know:http://www.ben-rush.net/blog/PermaLink.aspx?guid=d29bafbb-35f5-425e-9105-c1ddaae3b003&dotnet.

...it's possible I don't understand exactly what you're trying to do.


Option 3. I have a Menu with the MenuItemClick method.

Thank you very much...


Option 3. I have a Menu with the MenuItemClick method. It doesn't work because new MenuEventArgs doesn't work :(

Thank you very much...

No comments:

Post a Comment