Monday, March 26, 2012

Callback returns wrong SQL results!

I have a page that has buttons to change values in a few tables. When I use Postbacks it works fine, when I AJAXify it it shows the same results as it did before. Here's the strange bit, if I make a second change it shows the expected results from the first change and so on. It seems to always be one change behind.

I'm going to make a very small version of the page and post it here if it still happens.

It is only happening on one table. It is a very large table but I shouldn't think that would matter if the original Postback method works fine.

Does your AJAX.NET enabled page use a full Web Service? If so you install WSE 3.0 and turn on the trace utiliy. This should show what is being sent and recieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment